Friday, September 10, 2010

House warming gift for Auntie Marie

Went to Auntie Marie house warming party last weekend at Jalan 22/2 PJ. Spent almost 1/2 hour just to search for the house, despite we reached the Taman much early. Even with the GPS guide, it took us 1 hour to reach her house. Sigh, too many obstacles.
I remember when my husband informed me that Auntie Marie invite us to her house warming party, the first question came to my mind was 'What to give to Auntie Marie as the house warming gift?' Should I give electrical goods, bouquet of flowers, fruits basket, tea or cattery set? Hmmm... So my husband suggest, why not give something like hand craft or cross stitching if I can make her one.
Indeed, Auntie Marie loves my gift so much. She proudly announced that this is the best gift she ever received because '...it can't value with money!'

No comments: